- Healthcare Professionals
- Healthcare Professionals
Join Our Team
Arkis BioSciences is an emerging medical technology company that is driven by a growing team of top talent. Arkis’ culture is defined by a highly motivated and innovative team that is results oriented, striving for excellence in all they do. As a result of this culture, Arkis is rapidly increasing value and continuing to expand its team. If you are entrepreneurially minded, driven by excellence, and passionate about improving medicine, then please contact us at .
Arkis is currently seeking candidates for the following specific positions. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to .
Arkis is seeking a Clinical Specialist to travel and work closely with its healthcare sales representatives in broadening market share. The position offers high levels of personal satisfaction by working with hospital neurosurgical teams with the latest technology in materials and instrumentation to significantly improve patient outcomes. This position reports directly to Arkis’ Director of Sales.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement clinical evaluations for achieving clinical acceptance of Arkis products and technology.
- Support Sales Representatives, when necessary, by providing product education and experiences to prospective clinicians.
- Work with prospects and customers to introduce and grow the adoption of Arkis products throughout a customer’s healthcare facility.
- Facilitate stocking, related in-service education, and other integration with new clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develop and disseminate information to Sales Representatives and others regarding topics related to customer acceptance of Arkis technology and products during the pre-sale and evaluation process.
- Train U.S. business teams, as well as other internal customers, on clinical aspects of Arkis products and technology.
- Prepare reports and analysis of activities to the Director of Sales and/or other Arkis executives.
- Continuously increase knowledge of new developments within the assigned market as well as Arkis products to perform as a subject matter expert.
- Maintain all certifications and Vendor Hospital Credentialing.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- An Associates degree or higher education that provides knowledge of overall human anatomy and physiology.
- Five plus years’ experience serving in a clinical background that may include Nursing with operating room experience, Surgical Technicians, Critical/Acute Care Clinician, Biomedical Engineering with operating room experience, Perioperative Educator, or experience as a Clinical Specialist from other medical device companies.
- Ability to interpret and communicate neurosurgical procedures with clinical staff encompassing a wide range of medical devices.
- Travel is an essential part of this role; therefore, viable candidates should be available for routine domestic travel, often on short notice, and have or be able to obtain a valid U.S. Passport for travel abroad (less frequently) and be comfortable with all modes of transportation.
- B.S. in electrical engineering, currently in senior year or enrolled in graduate school (M.S. or Ph.D).
- Substantial education and laboratory experience in analog electronics.
Advancing medical technology worldwide to improve the lives of people suffering from intracranial hypertension.